Friday, May 1, 2009

YoYo out for Ice Cream

Yo Yo called me at work about 7pm telling me to meet her near her moms so she could take her out for Ice Cream. I know its a lie, but I never question her or confront her. She as for 25 dollars, I said for Ice Cream. She said and I need to buy some pot to comb my nerves. Its about 10 bucks for her pot and I know she is a lot less dramatic when she smokes some. I gave her the money and put in 16 for gas. She drove off and I headed home.

Received a call about 9 pm saying she was done eating Ice cream and had on more stop and would be home within the hour. She then call about 10:30 and said she was on her way and would be at home in 30 minutes. Went to bed and she woke me up coming in at 2:30 am and said for me to wake her up in the morning. Did not give me a time but I did not pay her any attention cause I was half a sleep.

In the Morning She woke me up about 5:50 complaining that I did not wake her up and she was saying pretty mad. I went back to sleep and she woke me up and complained again. I had no idea what time to wake her up, I was up at 5:13 taking a leak but thought it was to early.

She called me at lunch and said she got a A on her exam. I guess staying up late and smoking pot help her. I know I would have flunked the exam. But she is happy at this moment. One thing you got to remember about a bipolar person is that they are really happy or really mad or really sad there is no middle ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment