Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sleep in the Car Last Night

On the way home from work yesterday I received a call from Yo Yo telling me to meet her on I-30 off of Dolphin road. I was not but 10 miles away so I did not have a problem with that, she need 5 dollars for gas and my daughter was with her. Waited at a gas station near Dolphin for about 30 minutes for her she had wanted to me at her friend Charlotte but she is a drug dealer and I refused to go and was upset our daughter was there also. Once we meet at the gas station she was in a OK good mood, I put $5 in gas bought her cigarettes and and gave her 5 dollars. Forgot to mention that I spilled about 20 cents worth of gas on my shirt and pants so I smelled like gas. My daughter was hungry and she when with me to go home. Yo Yo said I will be there in 1 hour, and we went on our way. About 5 miles later we realized we had no key to get in to the house and tried calling Yo Yo but no answer and then she called about 5 minutes later saying she had the keys. My daughter said she left a window open so we told her since she going home in on hour we would just meet her there.

We arrived at Wendy's to eat and I smelled like gas and all the customers of Wendy's where looking for the smell of oil. It was me and I was keeping my distance from them. I went to the wash room to try to kill the smell with soap but no luck. We ate quickly and headed to the house. Once we had arrived at the house we found out that no windows where open and there was no way of getting into the house. So we called Yo Yo see if she was on her way and she did not answer the phone. We went out to the back porch and watched the lake for a few minutes while my daughter road her bike.

We finally received a call from Yo Yo at about 9:30 pm and we told her we where stilled locked out and she said she was on her way. The 1 hour went by and no Yo Yo. She called back and was mad because I lied to her about the window being open (that's what my daughter thought). She was stoned and could not drive ( at least that's what she said) I refused to drive back to her to get the keys cause I new she was at her friend the drug dealer ( she sell pills and pot no hard stuff) but I not going to a house that the police are watching. Yo You said she would be on her way after the she came done from the pot. Me and my daughter when to sleep and no Mom at 12 or 2 or 4 she did not arrive til 6 am and was mad at me for not driving back to get the keys. When we got in she threw her medicine or pill at me to show me she need the pot to make her feel right. I was not mad I just wanted to get some more sleep. I do not smoke pot but I know in some states like New Mexico or California she could get a license to smoke weed and I guess it helps but me and my daughter are not going to the drug places she goes if I have any thing to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment