Friday, May 1, 2009

What my Bipolar Love does to me

Its very hard to deal with a loved one that has this disorder and the after effects it has on me can sometimes bring everything tumbling down. I have lots of fights with Yo Yo and sometimes I get depressed and really do not know how to handle things. I also find myself riding the roller coaster with her for good times as well. Every thing is either really good or really bad. I not sure what to think but sometimes I fell the same way she does. I not bipolar myself but her mood swings have a lot to do with the way I feel. I am writing this blog to help me deal with these issues and hoping someone might give me some suggestions or maybe even I can help someone myself.

2 comments:

  1. Wow....thanks...is your girlfriend diagnosed as Bipolar? I think my husband is..and he effects my mood swings as well....I don't know how to deal with this either...and I am on an emotional rollercoaster...plus, I have two kids that have to live through it as well. I hate him..but love him. I wish I had help for you..but I need help myself! I'm glad I can share with someone else. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you for doing this blog. Its nice to know that im not the only one going through this. Its tough loving someone with bipolar disorder. it takes a toll on us too most of the time. maybe, i should write a diary too. stay strong!

    ReplyDelete