Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bipolar lunch moment

Was at Tom Thumb getting me some lunch and I get a call from Yo Yo yelling at me because I locked the door to the house and she was at Medicare getting some pills. She was upset because our Daughter did not have a key (she gave it to her mom) and she told me take care of it. The only problem is I don't have a key neither and I call back telling her its still 1 hour and half before she gets out, but she just yells and does not give me a chance to call. So I rush in the car to get to the school ( I am 45 miles away and I needed to get back to work so I would not lose any overtime. Half way there I get a call and said she canceled her appointment and to forget getting her. She was yelling again and I just wasted my whole lunch for an hour.

The good part happens next, I get a call from My daughter that she missed the bus and she cannot get in touch with her mom. Yo Yo forgot the cell at home and I made quick calls to the Land Lord and Gate house to tell her mom if the could. You beat me to the punch and got her phone working and my called my daughter and found out she was still at school.

The funny thing is she usually is mad about nothings and no she was ok about her daughter missing the bus and all is ok, I think she might have gotten some pills.

Up or down luck she was up this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment