Wednesday, April 29, 2009

About Bipolar Loved One

I happen to be in love with a Woman that's Bipolar and has tons of other Issues, this Blog is a log of all the wonderful and not so wonderful things that happen to me everyday. I am hoping it will help someone like myself deal with a Bi Polar Loved One. I am not going to give any names but the person this blog is about is called Yo Yo (nickname) and I am Cat Man (my nick name). I am not the greatest person in the world nor the worst but I do have lots of adventures everyday. I am not sure if you can hand but keep up with my blog and my tweets and you will be entertained that's for sure. I not the best at this and I not sure if you will really enjoy. But this blog is written to help me get out in the open whats going on with me. I hope it helps you or maybe you can help me. I do love my Yo Yo. I promise to update daily with twitter and Blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment