Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Food list

My Daughter called and gave me a list of food, I could hear Yo Yo in the back ground when my daughter said wheat bread, she yelled out wheat bread not white. The list was

Cheese
Chicken Breast Skinless
Milk
Wheat Bread
Campbell Soup (better be campbell soup or she will bite my head off)
Kool Aid
Toilet Paper (she uses about 1 or 2 rolls everyday)


Ok that was the orignal list but in 5 minutes I get a call for 3 more items

Foil
Chocolate Cookies

What you might not know is Yo Yo is mad at me right now because earlier she called and was mad because I stunk up the House ( at least she claims because my clothes stink ed and she wants me to use Epsom salt when I take a bath. Also she wanted a number from her Medicare provider and I did not give it to her in seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment