Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CInco De Mayo

Happy to Cinco De Mayo to everybody. I not celebrating today because I a have no money to celebrate. Good thing they have canceled most of the celebrations her in the Dallas / Fort Worth area because of the flu. No post yesterday because I had to leave work early because of our money situation. We are broke til payday and only have gas for one car. I made up an excuse to my boss so I could use some sick leave this after noon. Yo Yo was good and did not have any bipolar moments (maybe a real small one). Yes once and a while we have those days when drama does not occur.

I put myself on a cleansing diet. I was breaking out with zits and getting fat so I am fasting for 3 days and just drinking soup and my coffee is black no cream and sugar. I not completely starving but close.

No comments:

Post a Comment